Assistant Site Coordinator, High School
EduCare Foundation - After School Programs
Salary: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour (based on experience)
Education: Minimum 2 years of college or equivalent experience as Administrative Asst.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: Part-time - 25 hours weekly. Monday-Friday 1-6 pm, occasional weekends.
Job Description : The Assistant Site Coordinators primary responsibility is keeping accurate records for the after school program, this includes attendance (sign in/out sheets), intake forms, & permission slips. The Assistant Site Coordinator also works with the Site Coordinator, school personnel and agency staff to insure a comprehensive and coordinated after school program. A typical day consists of daily office duties with several interruptions and interactions with students.
- Inputting & tracking attendance data in specialized database.
- Collecting and reviewing for accuracy all attendance sign-in sheets from classes.
- Communicating effectively in a professional manner to administrators and faculty about the after school program.
- Developing and sustaining positive relationships with youth, parents, administrators, school staff and agency staff.
- Impeccable Administrative Skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication, & problem solving initiative
- Two years college or equivalent experience
- One year commitment required
- Previous after school experience required
- Able to stay focused while working with interruptions
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Must pass live scan fingerprinting (background check) and provide negative TB tests
Job Type: Part-time
Apply on indeed.com