Teaching Conflict Management Workshop
A workshop available to schools, colleges, churches/synagogues, youth organizations, educators, and community leaders in win-win approaches to violence prevention, tolerance-building, conflict resolution, and peer mediation.
- Providing a foundation for conflict-mediation between students, adults and all organizational stake-holders
- Approaches for teaching students the skills of tolerance-building and conflict-resolution
- Methods for assisting youth in expressing their feelings appropriately and managing anger
- Activities for increasing understanding and acceptance of differences
- Techniques for integrating conflict resolution into classroom management and disciplinary strategies
- Curriculum materials for teaching global ethics, moral courage and wise-decision making skills
- Serves up to 100 educators.
- 6 hours of training.
**All workshops can be customized for hours and content