Site Coordinator, High School
EduCare Foundation - After School Programs
Salary: based on experience
Education: Minimum 4 years of college or equivalent experience as Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: Full Time- 40 hours weekly, Monday-Friday, occasional weekends.
Job Description: A Site Coordinator has responsibility for coordinating after school activities at a public high school. This includes working with school personnel and EduCare Staff to insure a comprehensive and coordinated after school program, that may include homework assistance, enrichment and arts activities, work preparation workshops, leadership development and fitness activities, as determined by the contract with Beyond the Bell Branch of LAUSD.
- Work at school site to coordinate daily after school program which may include some evening or weekend activities.
- Expected to represent the After School Program to the school community, including students, parents, staff, faculty, and community partners.
- Responsible for outreach, recruitment and enrollment of students in the after school program.
- Maintain monthly calendar and daily schedule of all after school programs and activities.
- Work with school and partner agencies to implement new programs and activities.
- Develop leadership activities .
- Work with community outreach organizations to bring additional resources, services and programs to campus.
- Experience with MS Office SuiteExcellent communication, & problem solving initiative.
- Two years college or equivalent experience.
- One year commitment required.
- Previous after school experience required
- Able to stay focused while working with interruptions.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Must pass live scan fingerprinting (background check) and provide negative TB tests.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply on indeed.com