Teambuilding & Communication Workshop
Teambuilding and communication are two vital qualities necessary for developing a positive work environment and a high performing team. EduCare’s Teambuilding Workshop involves participants in developing tools and techniques for more effectively managing on-the-job relationships, communication, and problem-solving skills. Simulations and highly interactive teambuilding initiatives engage participants in transformational teambuilding experiences that have practical application to student success.
- Enhance higher levels of cooperation and teamwork
- Develop the motivation and skills to promote effective communication and enhances productivity resulting in increased student achievement
- Promote commitment and accountability as a team member
- Improving communication and listening skills
- Proactive vs. reactive communication
- Conflict management – separating the people from the issues
- Building trust and respect
- Developing flexibility as a key for creative decision-making
- Seeking the higher ground of inclusivity
- Addressing current issues and concerns in a proactive and relationship-building style
- Serves up to 100 educators.
- 6 hours of training.