Honoring & Teaching The Whole Child Workshop
In this inspiring and practical workshop, educators learn how to honor and teach the whole child — integrating cognitive, emotional, social, and real world / achievement skills.
- Implementing principles and practices of character development education
- Creating classrooms, schools, and learning communities based on a youth centered approach
- Principles and practices of character development education
- Tolerance and resiliency skill building
- Creating safe and caring learning environments which honor each student
- Developing strategies for preventive discipline
- Building a learning community of trust and respect
- Action planning for developing next steps for improving positive student behavior
- Curriculum and concrete strategies to implement in your school or organization
- Serves up to 100 educators.
- 6 hours of training.